The Children’s Issues Committee focuses on mental health issues related to children’s services.
Current Committee Members
- Connie Conklin, Livingston County CMH Authority
- Kay Randolph-Back, CMH Authority of Clinton-Eaton-Ingham Counties
- Brian Babbitt, North Country CMH Authority (Vice Co-Chair)
- George Botbyl, Pathways Community Mental Health
- Jennifer Cescolini, Northpointe Behavioral Healthcare
- Kate Dahlstrom, Northern Lakes CMH Authority
- Lauren Emmons, Lapeer County CMH Services
- Todd Koopmans, Newaygo County Mental Health Services (Vice Co-Chair)
- Dana Lasenby, Oakland Community Health Network
- Sarah May, Oakland Community Health Network
- Irene O’Boyle, Gratiot Integrated Health Network
- Kerry Possehn, The Right Door for Hope, Recovery and Wellness
To become a member of the Children’s Issues Committee, email Monique at email@example.com.
2023 Meeting Schedule (1:00p.m.)
All meetings will be hybrid with Zoom and In-person options available, unless otherwise indicated.
- September 19
- November 14