Contract & Financial Issues (CFI)
The Contract and Financial Issues (CFI) Committee focuses on the CMHSP and PIHP Contracts with the Michigan Department of Health & Human Services.
Current Committee Members
- Dan Russell, Genesee Health Systems
- David Griesing, Tuscola Behavioral Health Systems
- Tom Bratton, Northern Lakes CMH Authority
- Melissa Callison, LifeWays
- Thomas “Cowboy” Hardy, HealthWest
- Chip Johnston, Centra Wellness Network
- Bryan Krogman, CMH for Central Michigan
- Jonathan Landsman, Oakland Community Health Network
- Sara Lurie, CMHA of Clinton-Eaton-Ingham Counties (Vice Co-Chair)
- Dan McKinney, Hiawatha Behavioral Health
- Dave Pankotai, Macomb County CMH Services
- Craig Reiter, Hiawatha Behavioral Health
- Lisa Williams, West Michigan CMH System
To become a member of the Contract & Financial Issues Committee, email Monique at email@example.com.
2023 Committee Schedule (1:00p.m.)
All meetings will be hybrid with Zoom and In-person options available.
- September 21
- November 16